|Short-Term Weight Loss|
|Long-Term Weight Loss|
|Ease of Fulfillment|
|Overall Health Safety|
How the Pure Slim 1000 Diet Works
- Type: Low-Calorie/Balanced diet
- The Aim: The aim of the Pure Slim 1000 Diet is to lose weight and create a healthy lifestyle.
- The Claim: The Pure Slim 1000 Diet claims weight loss of roughly ½ a pound to a full pound per day or 3 ½ to 7 pounds per week.
- The Theory: The Pure Slim 1000 Diet theory is simple; we eat all the wrong things. Not only do we eat foods that are processed containing all sorts of unnatural chemicals, but we also consume far too much in quantity. By adjusting what is eaten and when, coupled with exercise for those who are willing, a whole new lifestyle can be achieved so the diet is just the beginning.
The Pure Slim 1000 Diet works in three “phases” with specialized drops needing to be taken during the first phase, which is where rapid weight loss will occur. The second phase will still see a dieter lose weight, but this phase is designed to gain a new “weight set point” for the body to use. The third and final phase is the creation of a new lifestyle meant to take the dieter past the initial weight loss phase and continue on indefinitely.
Basically, the Pure Slim 1000 Diet restricts the amount of calories that you can take in on a daily basis. This is combated with the use of the special amino acid drops which are taken in the first phase of the diet program.
The low amount of 1,000 daily calories might seem low, but the foods that are allowed, which can be found on the “approved foods list” are ones that are high in proteins and fiber, which keeps you fuller. There are also multiple times per day that you will eat and the program even allows for the simple addition of exercise which then adds to your daily caloric intake. Additionally, the allowed calories per day increases with the second phase of the diet regardless of the activity level of the dieter.
Do Dieters Lose Weight on the Pure Slim 1000 Diet?
The Pure Slim 1000 Diet should really be called the Pure Slim 1000 “Lifestyle”. That’s because the majority of users report rapid weight loss in the initial two phases, with phase one showing the bulk of the weight loss, and then continuing to either lose more weight or keep it off as the third phase is a lifestyle shift. The diet is unique in the fact that dieters can return to the first phase after completing the second phase should they desire more “rapid” weight loss. This makes the Pure Slim 1000 Diet ideal for those who may be considered “obese.”
Pure Slim 1000 Supplement Ingredients
Amino Acids are the chemical units or building blocks of the body that make up proteins. Protein substances make up the muscles, tendons, organs, glands, nails, and hair. Growth, repair and maintenance of all cells are dependent upon them. Next to water, protein makes up the greatest portion of our body weight. The Amino Acids included are as follows:
- Arginine aids in weight loss as it facilitates an increase in muscle mass and a reduction of body fat; assists the release of growth hormones, which is crucial for "optimal" muscle growth and tissue repair.
- Glutamine is the most abundant amino acid found in muscles; it helps build and maintain muscle tissue; it also helps prevent muscle wasting, decreases sugar cravings and the desire for alcohol.
- Glycine retards muscle degeneration; it improves glycogen storage freeing up glucose for energy needs.
- Ornithine helps to prompt the release of growth hormones, which promote the metabolism of excess body fat (this effect is enhanced if combined with Arginine).
- Valine is needed for muscle metabolism and coordination, tissue repair and for the maintenance of proper nitrogen balance in the body; it is used as an energy source by muscle tissue.
- Serine is needed for the proper metabolism of fats and fatty acids, the growth of muscle, and the maintenance of a healthy immune system.
- Tyrosine is important to overall metabolism; it is a precursor of adrenaline and dopamine, which regulate mood and stimulates metabolism and the nervous system; it also acts as a mood elevator, suppresses the appetite, and helps reduce body fat.
- Glutamic Acid is an excitatory neurotransmitter for the central nervous system including the brain and spinal cord; it is important in the metabolism of sugars and fats.
Other Important Supplements
These other natural supplements are also included to aid in increasing energy, stamina and endurance, reducing fat, improving mood and providing additional nutrients to support the Pure Slim 1000 Diet.
- Maca is a Peruvian root known to help improve energy and stamina, improve the quality of sleep, and reduce stress. It contains many fatty acids, minerals and vitamins such as calcium, magnesium, silica, amino acids, antioxidants, alkaloids and sterols; Maca can be an aid in any diet.
- Beta-Alanine is a natural occurring beta amino acid that promotes high energy levels and increases endurance. It does this by promoting carnosine, a substance that has a critical role in muscle endurance because it protects against muscle failure. Beta-Alanine has been shown to help increase strength and reduce body fat.
- Rhodiola, more commonly known as goldenrod, is a plant that is known to improve physical and mental performance, reduce fatigue, enhance mood and improve endurance. Rhodiola is also known for helping to strengthen the nervous system, enhance memory, aid weight reduction, and reduce recovery time for illness or injury.
- African Mango (Irvingia gabonensis) enhances the activity of a the hormone Leptin that plays a crucial role in controlling appetite and optimizing metabolism.
- Glucomannan is a soluble, fermentable, and highly viscous dietary fiber derived from the root of Amorphophallus konjac (aka elephant yam or konjac plant) and is native to Asia. When consumed, it absorbs water in the digestive tract, reducing absorption of carbohydrates and cholesterol by the body, supporting the use of glucomannan for cholesterol reduction, diabetes, and weight loss.
The vitamin B-12 Complex is added to the Pure Slim 1000 to increase energy and raise the metabolism. B vitamins help the body convert food (carbohydrates) into fuel (glucose), which is "burned" to produce energy. These B vitamins, often referred to as B complex vitamins, also help the body metabolize fats and protein.
- Methyl B-12, derived from methylcobalamin and has a much higher bioavailability than the form most widely available in supplements, cyanocobalamin.
- Their B-6 is derived from Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate (P-5-P) and is 5 times more absorbable than other B-6’s. B-6 is required for proper absorption of vitamin B-12.
- Niacin (Vitamin B-3) known to help produce hormones that are beneficial to the body. Niacin helps to improve circulation and reduce cholesterols and is important to the health of the nervous system, digestive system, skin, eyes and hair.
- Vitamin E is added, as the conversion of B-12 into its biological active form requires vitamin E.
- Zinc supports the production of hydrochloric acid and intrinsic factor in the stomach, both of which are needed to convert some of the B-12 from food sources.
- Potassium is essential for proper functioning of the heart, kidneys, muscles, nerves, and digestive system.
Does The Pure Slim 1000 Diet Conform to Accepted Dietary Guidelines?
Using the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans as a benchmark, The Pure Slim 1000 Diet easily conforms in all areas such as fats, proteins, carbohydrates, and even salt levels. When the approved foods list is followed closely and “cheating” is avoided the typical dieter will also have no problem getting other “nutrients of concern” such as fiber, potassium, calcium, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin D.
The Pure Slim 1000 Diet does recommend supplementing daily. Among their recommendations is a daily multi-vitamin and Omega 3. The specialized drops are also used to supplement, but only in the first phase.
Is the Pure Slim 1000 Diet Easy to Follow?
The Pure Slim 1000 Diet is considered surprisingly easy to follow. When people see that they can only have 1000 calories per day for the first phase they are often startled, but then pleasantly surprised as to how much food that can be when eating the right way. Additionally, you are allowed several smaller meals spread out throughout the day which helps to fight any urges to cheat.
Because each meal contains protein a fuller feeling follows you throughout the day. Best of all the food that you eat can be bought at any store and there are no pre-packaged foods to buy or whole food groups to avoid. The diet plan also comes with an unlimited amount of lifetime support which can be anything from diet tips to great tasting recipes which helps keep you on track and also keeps your food selections fresh.
The Pure Slim 1000 Diet carries a one-time cost of $89.95. It covers the cost all the guides, the specialized drops, and the lifetime of unlimited support. There are no specialized foods to buy or recurring fees to pay, making the one-time price a clear winner in the world of diet costs which can many times skyrocket. Furthermore, many who do the Pure Slim 1000 Diet report a lower grocery bill each week as they cut out junk foods and other high cost sugary foods.
Does the Pure Slim 1000 Diet Allow for Restrictions and Preferences?
Yes. The needs of any diet, including gluten-free, low to no salt, Kosher, Halal, vegan, or vegetarian, are easily met with the Pure Slim 1000 Diet. The approved foods list helps make the transition to any lifestyle diet an easy one to make.
The Pure Slim 1000 Diet encourages exercise for those who want to take their results to the next level. The diet is also made easy for activity as the number of calories allowed increases for each day of activity giving the participant more than enough energy to make it through a workout. The support team can help dieters with what types of exercise to do, when to do it, and for how long as all exercise is broken down into three “levels” with each level increasing in intensity as the participant is ready for it.
Though exercise is not necessary for the diet, the Pure Slim 1000 Diet stresses how good it will make you feel when combined with a proper diet. This fits into their philosophy of being more than a “quick-fix” diet and being something that becomes a better way of life.