- Omega-3 fatty acids found in salmon help balance stress hormones and mood swings.
- Ginger contains the antioxidant gingerol, which helps fight stress headaches.
- Baby greens are packed with magnesium to help balance your moods.
- Avocados contain potassium to reduce blood pressure which climbs when we are stressed.
- The vitamin C in grapefruit curbs levels of the stress hormone cortisol.
- Selenium deficiency is associated with depression. Pine nuts are packed with selenium, as well as other immune-boosting nutrients.