- We surveyed 1222 people on their exercise habits.
- On average, people work out just 2 times per week.
- According to the CDC 36% of maerican adults are obese.
- Natural News reports that sedentary lifestyle can increase risk of dying from heart disease by 52% for men and 28% for women.
- World Health Magazine quotes that as many as 1 in 10 premature deaths in the world are caused by inactivity.
- Great tools like Fitbit and Dailymile are fun ways to stay motivated.
- A study showed that people listening to fast music worked out harder than those who didn’t.
- Pick an open-air strip mall or large shopping mall for your next outing. You can walk a surprising distance doing this.
- Adding cafeiine or pre-workout drink can give you the necessary boost to get in the gym.