PS1000 Diet Review
By CANDICE GREY
Updated on Jun 23, 2020
- 10 years on the market
- 500K+ Social Media following
- Easy to follow
- Less than $3/day
- Exercise not required
- Solid 180-day money back guarantee
What Is PS1000 Diet?
It might seem surprising to see such raving reviews for the diet you may or may not have heard of before. It really shouldn’t matter if celebrities, who get paid to do so, or real people, endorse a diet. What matters is, if the product is indeed effective in helping you lose weight and keeping it off. In doing so, the weight must come off in a safe and healthy way. So let’s look at what PS1000 Diet is all about.
The primary purpose of the PS1000 weight loss plan is to help you lose weight quickly while creating new healthy habits for life. The PS1000 plan theory is simple; we eat all the wrong foods. Not only do we eat foods that are processed, high in sodium, high in sugar and contain additives and all sorts of unnatural chemicals, but we also consume far too much of it in quantity. By adjusting your diet and supplementing with PS1000’s proprietary liquid formula, a whole new lifestyle can be achieved. Please note that no two people are the same, and results may vary.back to menu ↑
Is PS1000 Diet Safe?
PS1000 weight loss program promotes a healthy, clean, and natural diet plan that consists of variety of foods (available at any grocery store); therefore, from the nutritional side, there are no safety concerns.
Using the 2017 Dietary Guidelines for Americans as a benchmark, the PS1000 program easily conforms in all areas such as fats, proteins, carbohydrates, and even salt levels. When the approved foods list is followed closely, and “cheating” is avoided, the typical dieter will also have no problem getting other “nutrients of concern” such as fiber, potassium, calcium, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D.
PS1000 Metabolic Burst supplements are all natural and made here in the the USA. Well researched ingredients help boost metabolism, speed up weight loss, improve mood and sleep, lower craving, and suppress appetite. The supplement is very safe, although in very rare cases, if allergic to an ingredient, could cause temporary discomfort in the form of a rash. Those instances generally go away within a day or so after stopping the supplements, and as I said, are reportedly very rare.back to menu ↑
How Does PS1000 Diet Work?
PS1000 Weight Loss Program is a high protein low glycemic index eating plan that focuses on nutritionally dense but low caloric value foods to ensure proper doses of nutrients while following a low-calorie diet.
The program consists of 3 Phases.
PHASE 1 consists of two parts:
- Part 1 is a low glycemic index but high in protein nutritional plan. Food list and sample menus are provided with your purchase.
- Part 2 daily dietary supplement intake, 3 times a day but only while on a rapid weight loss phase. Metabolic Burst supplements consist of amino acids, which are the building blocks for muscle and are meant to protect your lean muscle while helping to mobilize fat for fuel. In addition, it has other ingredients (Maca, Glucomannan, Beta-Alanine, Glutamine, Ornithine, Serine, Glutamic Acid, Vitamin B 6, Rhodiola, Arginine, African Mango, Glycine, Valine, Tyrosine, Methyl B 12, Potassium. Vitamin B3 and Vitamin E.) that studies show to be effective in assisting weight loss. *
PHASE 2 is Designed to establish a new “weight set point”; a weight loss of three to five pounds is still expected. No specialty drops are needed.*
PHASE 3 The final phase where the creation of a new lifestyle happens and is meant to take the dieter past the initial weight loss phase, and continue on indefinitely.
The PS1000 plan restricts the number of calories that you can take in on a daily basis. Restricted calories are condensed with nutrient-rich foods that provide the most energy possible while still letting your body release body fat, and gently detox it from the harmful toxins. This is combated with the use of the specialized liquid supplement drops, which are only to be taken in the 1st phase of the program and to help you:
The specialized drops do not contain any caffeine or other chemical stimulants and are gluten-free. The history and scientific research shows that caloric restriction in a diet full of nutrient-rich foods can help you to lose weight and possibly extend a person lifespan. Caloric restriction turns on a survival mechanism in the body that allows us to survive and slows down aging until the food is found, which is nature’s only objective. This is why Phase 1 of the diet is only recommended to last for up to 90 days.
U.S. researchers believe that restricting calorie intake could slow the aging process and make people less prone to disease. Researchers at the University of Wisconsin-Madison have spent 25 years studying the effect of the diet on aging in monkeys. They found that monkeys fed a restricted diet have a significantly lower chance of early death and of age-related disease.
“Reducing calorie intake by 30% while maintaining nutrition appeared to impact upon many forms of age-related disease seen in monkeys, including cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and brain atrophy.”*
The low amount of 1,000 average daily calories (up to 1500 calories if the dieter decides to add exercise) might seem small, but the foods allowed are high in protein and fiber, which keeps your body running smoothly.
It is mandatory to eat 3 meals and 2 snacks a day. Here is an example of a typical menu:
- 2 eggs
- 1 tomato
- 1 can Tuna
- 1 cup Celery sticks
- 1 Peach
- Shrimp and Scallion Stir-Fry
- 10 Almonds
- 1 Apple
- Rosemary Chicken Sticks
- 1 cup Steamed Broccoli
Do Dieters Lose Weight With PS1000 Diet?
The PS1000 diet should really be called the PS1000 “Lifestyle.” That’s because the majority of users report rapid weight loss in the initial two phases, with phase 1 showing the bulk of the weight loss, and then they continue to either lose more weight or keep it off, as the third phase is a lifestyle shift. The diet is unique in the fact that dieters can return to the 1st phase after completing the 2nd phase should they desire more weight loss. This makes the diet easy to adjust to with travel and Holiday commitments.*
PS1000 Weight Loss Program has a lot of positive testimonials as well as positive reviews from sites like:
Here are some of the verified reviews that we have found online:
“After two major knee replacements which followed in weight gain, I thought, why not try it! Not being a 24/7 weight watcher, I ordered. I have found this program easy with outstanding results! Lost 27 lbs in 45 days!!!! No side effects, just results! You owe it to yourself to try this miracle program.”*
Another happy customer who has lost more that she has hoped for.
“When I first saw this product and read all of the reviews, I thought it’s too good to be true. I had reached a number on the scale I had never seen before, and it scared me, so I figured what could it hurt to try this program. Especially if it was going to teach me how to eat for the rest of my life in order to keep weight down. I started in March with a goal of losing about 20 pounds before May. Well I didn’t lose 20 I lost 32 pounds, and it was without starving. Now I look better, feel better, and have changed the way I look at processed foods. I make better choices when faced with eating out. I used to drink one maybe two glasses of water a day. But with this program, everything changed. I was beyond drinking the required amounts of water, which hydrated my skin, not to mention my entire body. I started eating more fruits than I ever have in my life. I’ve kept the weight off and now I’m ready to focus again with this program and lose the last few pounds. This program works if you are ready to change.”*
Impressive 12 day loss might not be common but inspiring to read about.
back to menu ↑
“Ok. Day 12: 10 pounds lost!!! Not bad!!! My only question is: Why on Earth did I not know about this program before!!!! I have tried: Body by Vi; Atkins; Herbalife; etc., etc., etc.… and NOTHING worked, mainly bc of the extreme deprivation those programs subjected me to…!!! With PS I don’t feel deprived of almost anything…it is just so little we can’t touch on Phase 1, and so much we can still have that you don’t feel it!!!! I absolutely love it!!! I actually am not hungry and most days have a hard time getting my 2 fruit servings in bc I’m not hungry… I’m sticking with this one!!!! Thanking the Lord for having put it in my way…!!!!*
Does The PS1000 Diet Conform to Accepted Dietary Guidelines?
Using the 2010 Dietary Guidelines for Americans as a benchmark, The PS1000 program easily conforms in all areas such as fats, proteins, carbohydrates, and even salt levels. When the approved foods list is followed closely, and “cheating” is avoided the typical dieter will also have no problem getting other “nutrients of concern” such as fiber, potassium, calcium, Vitamin B-12, and Vitamin D.
The PS1000 plan does recommend supplementing daily. Among their recommendations are a daily multi-vitamin and Omega 3. The specialized drops are also used to supplement, but only in the 1st phase of the program.back to menu ↑
Is the PS1000 Diet Easy to Follow?
The PS1000 diet is considered surprisingly easy to follow. When people see that they can have around 1000 calories per day in phase 1, they are often startled, but then pleasantly surprised as to how much food can be when eating the right way. Additionally, you are allowed several smaller meals spread out throughout the day, which helps to fight any urges to cheat.*
Because each meal contains a protein, it provides the fuller feeling throughout the day. Best of all, the food that you eat can be bought at any store, and there are no pre-packaged foods to buy or whole food groups to avoid. The diet plan also comes with an unlimited amount of lifetime support, which can be anything from diet tips to great tasting recipes and helps keep you on track. The closed customer support group has many dieters with the same goal who inspire each other every day.back to menu ↑
Bottom Line: Is PS1000 Diet Worth a Try?
Yes! The fact that the PS1000 diet comes with health coaches and customer support groups, which can be a crucial element in your success is one of the reasons our experts approval rate is so high.
There are no specific foods to buy or recurring fees to pay, making the one-time price a clear winner in the world of diet costs, which can many times skyrocket. Furthermore, many who have done the PS1000 plan report a lower grocery bill each week as they cut out junk foods and other high-cost sugary products.
The tenure of 10 plus years in business has proven to be successful in helping many people achieve their weight loss and health goals. This company leaves no doubt that this product works and can provide long term results.
Though exercise is not mandatory to succeed with this plan, the PS1000 stresses how crucial exercise can be in order to improve your overall health. This fits into their philosophy of being more than a “quick-fix” diet and being something that becomes a better, happier way of life.
- Weindruch, R., & Sohal, R. (n.d.). Caloric Intake and Aging. Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2851235/
- Repeat As Necessary. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.ps1000program.com
- Amino Acids. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.biology.arizona.edu/biochemistry/problem_sets/aa/aa.html
- Zinc. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Zinc-HealthProfessional/
- Vitamin E. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/VitaminE-HealthProfessional/
- Niacin (Vitamin B3) Uses, Effects (Niacin Flush), and More. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-and-supplements/lifestyle-guide-11/supplement-guide-niacin
- Busch, S. (2015, May 23). What Is Methyl B-12? Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.livestrong.com/article/454179-what-is-methyl-b12/
- Glucomannan Uses, Benefits & Dosage – Drugs.com Herbal Database. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.drugs.com/npp/glucomannan.html
- African Mango Uses, Benefits & Dosage – Drugs.com Herbal Database. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.drugs.com/npp/african-mango.html
- Rhodiola Benefits & Information (Rhodiola Rosea). (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-rhodiola.html
- (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta-Alanine
- Maca Benefits & Information. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.herbwisdom.com/herb-maca.html
- Glutamine and glutamic acid. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.aminoacid-studies.com/amino-acids/glutamine-and-glutamic-acid.html
- (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tyrosine
- Amino Acids – Serine. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.biology.arizona.edu/biochemistry/problem_sets/aa/serine.html
- Amino Acids – Valine. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.biology.arizona.edu/biochemistry/problem_sets/aa/Valine.html
- Ornithine. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.aminoacid-studies.com/amino-acids/ornithine.html
- GLYCINE: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions – WebMD. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1072-glycine.aspx?activeingredientid=1072&activeingredientname=glycine
- Glutamine – Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://examine.com/supplements/glutamine/
- Arginine – Scientific Review on Usage, Dosage, Side Effects. (n.d.). Retrieved December 16, 2015, from https://examine.com/supplements/arginine/
- PS1000 Weight Loss Scientific Review, from https://healthnip.com/health-fitness/ps1000-weight-loss-scientific-review/
- PS1000 Helped Me Lose Over 100 Pounds, from https://hubpages.com/health/100-Pounds-in-Four-Months-On-Pure-Slim-1000
- PS1000 – Metabolic & Energy Burst Pure Slim Weight Loss System?, from https://supplementpolice.com/ps1000/
- PS1000 Diet Review, from https://expertsknowbest.com/ps-1000-diet-review/
- PS1000 Facebook Page, from https://www.facebook.com/pg/PS1000Program/reviews/
Weight Loss Solutions in 2020
*Please keep in mind that with any diet or weight loss program, individual results will vary.
This content is strictly the opinion of ConsumersCompare.org and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither ConsumersCompare.org nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Read full Medical Disclaimer here.
- 10 years on the market
- 500K+ Social Media following
- Easy to follow
- Less than $3/day
- Exercise not required
- Solid 180-day money back guarantee
- Have to make your own meals
- No sugar or processed carbs (can be hard for some)
- Remember to take the supplements 3 times a day