Delicious Keto and Gluten-Free Pancakes Recipe and Free Shopping List!
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, and for many the largest meal of the day!
Pancakes are an all-time favorite among families. So unlike your typical high-carb pancake, we created a special Ketogenic Diet-friendly recipe. These ingredients all meet the requirements of the Keto food list. Even better, these delicious Keto pancakes are gluten-free!
Serves: 2 People (4 small pancakes each)
Total Time: 8 Minutes
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 oz. Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 teaspoons Erythritol
- Pinch Sea Salt
- 2 oz. Finely Ground Almond Flour
- ¼ teaspoon Gluten-Free Baking Powder
- 1 teaspoon Unsalted Butter
- Separate the egg yolks from the whites in two different bowls. Set the whites aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the egg yolks, whipping cream, erythritol, and salt. In a small mixing bowl, combine the baking powder with the almond flour, then whisk the almond flour mixture into the egg mixture until completely combined.
- Beat the egg whites with an electric mixer until they form soft peaks; gently fold into batter and continue to fold until just combined.
- Heat a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat; melt the butter and tilt pan to distribute evenly over the surface of the pan (or use a basting brush to spread it evenly)
- Spoon about 2 tablespoons of batter into the pan to make each pancake. Cook for about 3 minutes, then flip and finish cooking for another 2 minutes until golden brown in color.
|Free Keto Gluten-Free Pancake Shopping List|
❏ ½ Dozen Carton of Eggs
❏ 1 Small Carton of Heavy Whipping Cream
❏ 1 Bag of Erythritol Sugar Sweetener
❏ Sea Salt
❏ 1 Bag of Almond Flour
❏ 1 Small Can of Gluten-Free Baking Powder
❏ 1 (8 oz.) Square of Grass-Fed Unsalted Butter