Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet Review
The diet consists of lots of lean proteins, fruits, vegetables, and whole foods. Everyday meal plans consist of four meals that each need to be eaten every 2 ½ hours apart. There is no calorie counting or portioning, but the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet does recommend that you only eat until you feel “almost” full. If followed properly the diet promises nine pounds of weight loss every 11 days.
Do Dieters Lose Weight on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet?
Dieters might lose some weight on the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet as it restricts certain bad foods from being eaten, but the claim of nine pounds in only 11 days is suspect. While it is not impossible, losing that much weight in that short amount of time can be detrimental to your health if there are certain vitamins and other nutrients cut out of the diet.back to menu ↑
Is the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet Easy to Follow?
The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet is easy to follow in the sense that all your meals are planned out for you. However, there is nothing that allows you to tell the system what foods you do and don’t like. You also can’t tell the system if you are allergic to certain foods.
This can be frustrating and might be easier if you could seek help in the matter if such an instance occurred. Unfortunately there is no help that is readily available with the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet which can then leave you stuck figuring out a solution on your own.
We have, however found other dieters sharing suggestions concerning substitutions while on Fat Loss 4 Idiots diet program. Here are some simple rules. 
- Any type of fish can be substituted for another fish, but it must be non breaded. For example, you may substitute Trout for Halibut, tuna for salmon, etc.
- Any type of meat can be substituted for another similar meat item. For example, you can substitute ham slices for chicken (or pastrami slices for turkey). The fat content is not important.
- If you want to substitute for a particular fruit, then you may only choose either: apples, pears, oranges, peaches or plums. For example, you may substitute oranges for apples (but NOT bananas for apples, and NOT grapes for apples).
- If you have questions about which types of veggies are allowed in a bowl of mixed vegetables — then just remember that ANY veggies are allowed except POTATOES or CORN (those are not allowed).
- Different types of mixed nuts can be substituted for each other. For example, if you want to substitute peanuts for walnuts
then that’s okay. You can also substitute cashews for macadamia nuts, etc.
back to menu ↑
“General recommendation is to not use other types of food substitution unless both foods are very similar.”
The Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet is not all that expensive at only $27, but you have to look at what you are getting. Basically you are getting low carbohydrate meal plans that you still have to buy all the ingredients for and then prepare. This is something you can likely achieve with an online search or two for free.
Additionally, the claims of the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet are simply out of reach. While you might in fact lose nine pounds in the first 11 days (though likely not safely) there is no way to maintain that success without counting calories and incorporating exercise. However, these are just two things that are not covered by the Fat Loss 4 Idiots Diet which can see you putting forth money and effort for nothing in the end.