The Ketogenic Diet recommends replacing bread with flax wraps and lettuce wraps. Unfortunately, when it comes to a delicious Keto-approved panini or grilled cheese, those substitutes are just not going to cut it. For this reason, today we are featuring a homemade Keto Bread recipe that meets all of the food list requirements. You’ll be enjoying your favorite morning avocado toast in no time!
Keto Homemade Bread Recipe
Serves: 20 Slices
Total Time: 30 Minutes
- 1 ½ Cups of Almond Flour
- 6 Large Eggs
- 4 Tablespoons Grass-Fed Butter
- 3 teaspoons of Baking Powder
- ¼ teaspoon Cream of Tartar
- 1 Pinch of Salt
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F. Butter an 8-by-4-inch loaf pan.
- Separate the egg yolks from the egg whites. Set the yolks aside. Beat the cream of tartar into the egg whites until soft peaks form, then set aside.
- In a food processor bowl, add the egg yolks, 1/3 of the beaten egg white mixture, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix these ingredients until they become a lumpy, thick dough. Pulse in the rest of the egg white mixture until fully combined.
- Pour mixture into the prepared loaf pan. Bake 30 minutes or until a knife or toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool and slice.
|Free Keto Homemade Bread Shopping List|
❏ 1 Package of Almond Flour
❏ ½ Dozen Eggs
❏ 1 (8 oz.) Package of Grass-Fed Butter
❏ 1 Can of Baking Powder
❏ 1 Bottle of Cream of Tartar