Keto Homemade Pizza Recipe for Under $9 In Food Cost!
By CANDICE GREY
Update: Aug 08, 2019
Serves: 2 People
Cook Time: 25-30 Minutes
Ingredientsback to menu ↑
- 4 Eggs
- 6 oz. Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 1 Can of Tomato Paste
- Sliced Olives
- 4 ¼ oz. Shredded Cheese
- 1 ¾ oz. Pepperoni
- 1 teaspoon Dried Oregano Leaves
- Begin by preheating the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- In a medium sized bowl, beat the eggs
- After beating the eggs add in the 6 oz. of shredded cheese for the crust batter
- Mix well, then spread the crust batter across the baking sheet
- Bake this crust batter in the oven for about 15 minutes until it turns golden
- Remove the baking sheet and allow the crust to cool off for 2 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 450 degrees F.
- Spread the tomato paste across the surface of the crust evenly
- Next sprinkle on the dried oregano leaves
- Gather the 4 ¼ oz. of Shredded Mozzarella and place on top
- Finally top the pizza with pepperonis and olives
- Place the pizza in the oven to bake until golden brown, about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove the pizza and let it cool. Enjoy!
|Keto Pizza Shopping List|