PINK Method Diet Review
By CANDICE GREY
Updated on May 26, 2019
Top Rated Weight Loss Solutions in 2021
|#1 Rated Diet Program||#1 Rated Diet Pill||#1 Rated Online Diet Plan|
|How does it work?|
|How does it work?||Follow 30 to 90 day weight loss program, while taking PS1000 Metabolic Burst supplement. PS1000 allows you to lose more weight and reach goals faster than most on weight loss programs.||Fat burner, fat blocker, appetite suppressant, and energy booster in one pill. Use it alone or in combination with an eating plan. Best diet pill on a market.||Perfectly portioned and convenient meals take the guesswork out of the successful weight loss.|
|Who is it for?|
|Who is it for?||People who are dedicated in making lifestyle changes, learn healthy eating habits and want to use diet supplement to help speed up the process.||People who want help to curb their appetite, get more energy, and burn more fat.||People who want to cook their own meals and learn healthy eating habits.|
|Money Back||180 Days||60 Days||60 Days|
|Visit Website||GO NOW||GO NOW||GO NOW|
The Four Phases of the Pink Method Diet:
- Pink Reset – This is an elimination phase where many foods such as carbs and alcohol are completely banned. It is meant to detoxify your body, and kick starts your metabolism toward weight loss. Caloric restrictions are down to 1,000 calories a day.* (Total of 3-14 days)
- Pink Primary – This is the fat fighting phase that introduces the body to high-energy foods. A lot of exercise at high intensities is required during this phase. You are required to only have 1,600 calories a day in this phase.
- The Seven Day Shred – This short phase discourages the consumption of any carbs and fats, and you are required to primarily consume a vegetable soup. This phase ensures that the last few pounds will come off.* (Seems like intermittent fasting to me).
- Pink Preservation – This is a maintenance phase of the program that allows you to eat 1,400-1,800 calories per day. This is meant to be ongoing as you try to maintain your new healthy weight.*
Each phase can last between one to three weeks, and throughout those weeks you are also required to follow a specific workout plan. The workout plan can be adjusted to fit how your body is feeling and reacting to the diet, but for the most part it is very rigorous. During each of the phases, there is a different instructor and set of goals.
- Pink Reset: Led by Jenna Phillips – This phase will focus on laying a strong foundation, and teaching you the basics of strength training.
- Pink Primary: Led by Lisa Christie – This phase primarily consists of high-cardio intensity workouts.
- Pink Reservation: Led by Basheerah Ahmad – This phase focuses on strength and endurance for maximum fat burn.
Do Dieters Lose Weight On The Pink Method Diet?
On the website they have multiple success stories about how the Pink Method Diet worked for them. This success does not come without a price tag though, as the program can cost an upwards of $75.00 for all of the DVD’s and guides. This does not include the paperback edition of the diet, or the separate supplements and cookbooks. Because the diet focuses on restricting foods and exercising rigorously, there is a good chance you will lose some weight while on this diet.* This diet is also a restrictive diet that will eliminate bad foods and restrict calories all the way down to 1,000 per day, which will also aid in weight loss. Is it sustainable? When someone gets off of the Pink Method Diet, they are going to need to maintain the rigorous daily workouts, and go no higher than 1,800 calories a day to see the weight maintained. There have been testimonials from outside sources saying that the overall diet is very time consuming, as you have to be conscientious of food prep and caloric consumption, as well as take the time to follow the instructions of the diet while participating in the daily workouts. Another said the workouts are not for beginners, and it made her feel discouraged from the start. In the first phase of workouts, it has the dieter doing plank pushups, which caused her to feel defeated and overwhelmed.back to menu ↑
Is The Pink Method Diet Easy To Follow?
There are a lot of instructions when looking into the entire program as a whole.
You are following cookbooks, DVD’s, and nutritional guides all while meal prepping, and changing a diet around that can leave one exhausted. The restriction of calories alone can leave a person feeling irritable and tired because of the workouts in which you are required to participate. Overall, this is a hard program to follow and it demands a lot of your time and energy.* Side effects from the lack of calories and long-winded workouts can include fatigue, dizziness, nausea, and headaches.back to menu ↑
Overall the program has seen success, as it was featured on the Dr. Phil Show, and has had celebrity endorsements. That does not mean the program itself will be successful for you, as it depends on your weight loss needs.* Because this diet restricts major food groups, cuts calories, and promotes exercise, there is no doubt that it will help eliminate some unwanted pounds. There is not a lot of room for cheating, as it is a rigorous program that relies a lot on exercise. The investment of spending nearly $75.00 for the program alone, not including your cost in groceries and time, shows that this diet is expensive. It also excludes men all together, so if you are a male, I am sorry, this diet is not for you! Overall, I would save my money on this Pink diet program, and not waste my time or energy trying to stay up with a celebrity-endorsed diet fad.