Sono Bello Review
Sono Bellow Overview
Sono Bello is a Cosmetic Surgery Specialist Center, marketing themselves as #1 in all of America. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Sono Bello locations are nationwide but sparse, with 40 total clinics in just 21 of the 50 states. They market laser liposuction, facelifts, and cellulite treatments, the most popular procedures being TriSculpt and Lift, which we’ll highlight today.back to menu ↑
How Do Sono Bello Procedures Work?
TriSculpt focuses on body areas rather than face: thighs, belly, chest, legs, etc. Each area of treatment involves three steps:
- Localized Awake Anesthesia: “Patients remain awake throughout the procedure, receiving local anesthesia in the areas of treatment. This allows the patient to communicate with the physician throughout the procedure.”
- Power-Assisted Liposuction: “Our physicians use power-assisted technologies with microcannulas and gentle suction to effectively remove the majority of unwanted fat, especially in large body areas.”
- Micro-Laser Assisted Liposuction: “Special laser-assisted equipment is used for the finishing touches.” 
Sono Bello calls it “body contouring,” which apparently sounds less harsh than “liposuction.”back to menu ↑
Sono Bello Pros and Cons
I’m going to label these as potential Pros, simply because on the surface, they look great.
- The Local Awake Anesthesia can be comforting to patients, less “scary.”
- Pricing options on the website give potential customers a ballpark figure to work with.
But the latter of those Pros takes a hit with a big Con. And there are numerous others.
- Sales and Clinic Staff are clearly on two different pages, if not planets. And it may well be that way by design: the classic bait-and-switch. I lost count of the number of reviewers who said they were told the $1395-per-area TriSculpt price by the sales rep only to be charged twice that when they got to the clinic.
And it doesn’t stop there:
I would tell anyone and everyone I know not to go to Sonobello. There is such a lack of communication between the Salespeople and the staff at the clinic. I was told the procedure would be 1395.00 for each area of the body. The cost was twice that, $2695.00 and the salesperson told me I had a credit line that was such I would have to put down $4000.00 in order to finance the rest. Stupidly I agreed to this. Then I was told the fee for backing out of a procedure was $950.00. She had the bill at a whopping $12,000.00.back to menu ↑
Sono Bello Lift Cost
Are these procedures cheap? That depends entirely on your current income level. Trisculpt starts at $1,395 per area, and Lift procedures start at $2,995. 
Are Sono Bello Procedures Covered?
Sono Bello procedures are not covered by insurance, but the company does offer finance plans such as:
- No interest if it’s paid within 6 months
- No interest if it’s paid within 12 months
- 90% APR and Fixed Monthly Payments
Facial Rejuvenation with Lift® offers Neck & Jaw Line, Eyes and Brows work. The website doesn’t provide much information on the procedure itself, though face-lift procedures do tend to be more invasive and recovery time is generally longer, but it’s still done under the Localized Awake Anesthesia. I think this would freak me out a bit, but that’s me.
Both procedures start with an in-person consultation to determine your needs and goals for treatment.back to menu ↑
Are Sono Bello Procedures Dangerous?
All surgeries carry some risk. For specific risks associated with cosmetic surgeries, we turn to the Mayo Clinic:
All surgeries, including cosmetic procedures, carry risk. Those with a history of cardiovascular disease, lung disease, diabetes, or obesity have a higher risk of developing complications such as pneumonia, stroke, heart attack, or blood clots in the legs or lungs. Smoking also increases chances and interferes with healing. …
Possible complications for any surgical procedure include:
- Complications related to anesthesia, including pneumonia, blood clots and, rarely, death
- Infection at the incision site, which may worsen scarring and require additional surgery
- Fluid build-up under the skin
- Mild bleeding, which may require another surgical procedure, or bleeding significant enough to require a transfusion
- Noticeable scarring or skin breakdown, which occurs when healing skin separates from healthy skin and must be removed surgically
- Numbness and tingling from nerve damage, which may be permanent 
Word On The Street About Sono Bello
In all the customer feedback I looked at for this Sono Bello review, even the worst of the complaints rarely mentioned actual injury, though there was one who mentioned a woman had died at a Florida clinic. I say right now I didn’t follow up on the report, so I can’t confirm or refute it beyond the reviewer’s account.
There were a lot of complaints about treatments that weren’t at all what the customer expected, or multiple treatments sold but not finished – one woman spoke of purchasing lipo treatments for both sides of her abdomen that were to be done 30 days apart, having the first side done, then being told it would be six months, then not being able to contact anyone at weight loss clinic after that. So she’s stuck with half of a toned abdomen.,
Did Sono Bello Meet Expectations?
Many complained that the procedures they got didn’t even come close to meeting their expectations. Sometimes it was that same lack of communication between sales and clinic or just the absolute rudeness of both, but others felt they’d paid a lot of money and gotten next to nothing in return:
An Appalling Experience
The [sales] lady went through the paperwork so fast I hardly had time to go over it, and she said the other ladies were wanting to go home and we were taking too long. … Next, she told me to go over to get the treatment on a Saturday. She said they would give you something for fever blisters because likely this would cause them because it was kind of hot and close to your lips.
So we start the treatment [with] no questions about me at all. 5 minutes in my face is on fire, and the girl says you are getting really red. Then 5 more minutes and she says we have to stop your face is really red and I am afraid to continue. So I said OK, yeah it’s burning… told them I don’t know what is going on it could be the meds I take maybe… leave with only 10 minutes of a 30-minute treatment… told them, I was supposed to have 3 of those. Will I be refunded or compensated. She said well you would have to take it up with your salesperson. … (emphasis added)
That wasn’t even the whole extent of this poor woman’s experience. It’s worth a look after you finish reading here.back to menu ↑
The Bottom Line: Is Sono Bellow Worth a Try?
Run. Sono Bello might claim to be the #1 Cosmetic Surgery Specialist in the country, but the reviews say otherwise. Dishonest, pushy, unorganized—and remarkably ineffective, it would seem—I can’t find anything about this company to recommend. Go to an actual plastic surgeon, even if you have to save up extra. The chain-clinic model isn’t working.
Sono Bello’s procedures, like most other surgeries, are high-risk, invasive, and expensive. Our recommendation is to look elsewhere.
Unlike Sono Bello, Trim Down Club offers a lot of value and a great program with proven results. It simply works!
PhenQ is a supplement that offers 5 practical solutions to weight loss: burns fat, suppresses appetite, blocks fat production, boosts energy, and even improves mood.
Why we prefer Trim Down Club over Sono Bello?
- Over 1 million members
- Nutrition and long-term health in mind at every step
- Meal planners and other unique tools
- No promotion of crash dieting
- Great support
- Instant access
Why we prefer PhenQ over Sono Bello?
- 5 weight loss pills in one
- 1900,000 satisfied customers
- Unique weight loss supplement
- Burns stored fat
- Suppresses appetite
- Blocks fat production
- Boosts energy
- Improves mood
- Free shipping