Simple Keto Cookie Recipe For That Undeniable Sweet Tooth!
Due to the fact that cookies are just too hard to turn down at times, we have created a recipe that consists of ingredients from the Keto foods list. They’re even gluten-free, for those of you who struggle with gluten. Give it a try and enjoy your delicious cookie with a pat on the back for sticking to your Ketogenic Diet plan!
NOTE: everything in the recipe is in grams, so a scale is a good idea.
Serves: 12 Cookies
Prep Time: 15 Minutes Bake Time: 15 Minutes
- 120 g Almond Flour
- 24 g Coconut Flour
- 1 teaspoon Kosher Salt
- ½ teaspoon Baking Soda
- ½ teaspoon Xantham Gum
- 150 g Grass-fed Butter
- 144 g Granular Erythritol Sweetener
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Extract (with no added sugar)
- 1 Egg
- 85 g Dark Chocolate Bar
- 70 g Pecans
- In a medium bowl and using a wire whisk, mix the almond flour, coconut flour, kosher salt, baking soda, and Xantham gum until completely combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl (or stand mixer bowl), use an electric mixer on medium speed to cream the butter, about 2-3 minutes. Add the sweetener and beat until well-mixed. Slowly add in the egg and vanilla extract. Adjust speed to low. With the mixer running, add in half the flour mixture; mix until combined. Add in remaining flour mixture and mix well.
- Slowly fold chopped chocolate and pecans these into the mixture. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and chill for about 1 hour in the refrigerator.
- While the dough is refrigerating, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove the cookie dough from the refrigerator and divide it into 12 pieces. Roll each piece into a small ball and press it down onto the lined baking sheet.
- Bake 12 to 13 minutes, turning the pan around 180 degrees halfway through. Remove from oven and cool completely before serving.
|Free Keto Cookie Shopping List|
❏ 1 Package Almond Flour (package will make almost 4 batches of cookies)
❏ 1 Package of Coconut Flour (package will make 18.5 batches of cookies)
❏ Kosher Salt
❏ 1 Box of Baking Soda
❏ 1 Box of Xantham Gum (box will make 126 batches of cookies)
❏ 1 Block of Grass-fed Butter
❏ 1 Package of Granular Erythritol Sweetener
❏ 1 Bottle of Pure Vanilla Extract
❏ ½ Dozen Carton of Eggs
❏ 1 Bar of Dark Chocolate (Stevia Sweetened with No Sugar Added)
❏ 1 Bag of Pecans