Top 5 Shakeologoy Recipes Under 200 Calories!
By CANDICE GREY
Updated on Aug 08, 2019
Shakeology is a branch of “weight loss” shakes created by BeachBody LLC. If you are not yet familiar, it is a multi-level marketing company that attempts to sell all things weight loss and related to fitness and nutrition. Have you heard of the 21 Day Fix? Yes, that would be Beachbody. They have numerous programs, plans, and supplements. this company tries to cross paths with you a time or two if you are seeking a change in your fitness or nutrition lifestyle.
The shakes are marketed to reduce junk food cravings, promote regularity, energy, healthy digestion, and increase weight loss. You can find out more about Shakeology, here.
For those of you that have decided to give these shakes a try, we have created a list of the Top 5 most popular overall recipes that use the Shakeology powder as a key ingredient.
Top 5 Shakeology Recipes Under 200 Calories
Shakeology No-Bake Cookies
Calories: 166 (per serving)
- 1 Cup Chocolate Shakeology Powder
- 1 Cup Natural Peanut Butter
- 1 Cup Quick Oats Oatmeal
- ⅓ Cup Honey or Agave Nectar
- Combine the ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
- Scoop each ball into the size of about 1 heaping teaspoon
- Roll each scoop into a ball
- Lastly, you have the option to roll the balls into crushed nuts, graham cracker crumbs, or unsweetened coconut flakes for extra taste. Enjoy!
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ⅓ Serving of Strawberry Shakeology
- ⅓ Serving of Vanilla Shakeology
- ⅓ Serving of Chocolate Shakeology
- Ice to taste (the more you add, the thicker it gets)
- Use a blender and add the amount of ice that you prefer, depending on thickness.
- Toss all the rest of the ingredients into the blender
- Bland and enjoy!
Espresso Bean Shake
- 1 Serving Chocolate Vegan Shakeology
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Black Coffee, cooled
- Ice to Taste (The more ice, the thicker it will become)
- Toss the ingredients in a blender
- Keep in mind, the more ice that you choose to add, the thicker it gets!
Vegan Chai Shakeology
- 1 Cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 1 Cup Ice
- 1 Scoop Vanilla Vegan Shakeology
- ¼ tsp. Ground Cardamom (or Cinnamon)
- ¼ tsp. Ground Ginger
- 1 Dash Ground Black Pepper
- 1 Dash Ground Cloves
- Blend it all together and you have yourself a chai!
Café Latte Cookie Dough Bites
- ½ Cup All-Natural Almond Butter
- ¼ Cup Pure Maple Syrup
- ½ Cup of Finely Chopped Raw Almonds
- 2 ½ Scoops Café Latte Vegan Shakeology
- 2 Tbsp. of Dark Chocolate Chips (Cacao Nibs may also suffice)
- Just blend it all together
- Enjoy your cookie dough bites!
Weight Loss Solutions in 2022
*Please keep in mind that with any diet or weight loss program, individual results will vary.
This content is strictly the opinion of ConsumersCompare.org and is for informational and educational purposes only. It is not intended to provide medical advice or to take the place of medical advice or treatment from a personal physician. All readers/viewers of this content are advised to consult their doctors or qualified health professionals regarding specific health questions. Neither ConsumersCompare.org nor the publisher of this content takes responsibility for possible health consequences of any person or persons reading or following the information in this educational content. All viewers of this content, especially those taking prescription or over-the-counter medications, should consult their physicians before beginning any nutrition, supplement or lifestyle program.
Read full Medical Disclaimer here.