Top 5 Isagenix Recipes with Calories and Servings Included!
is a company that offers a few different paths to weight loss by way of the supplements and products that they sell. However, they do not provide you with all of the actual meals needed to meet the criteria for the full plan. Making sure to consume a healthy amount of calories daily is pertinent to your weight loss long term, and your overall health. There are days in their program referred to as “Shake Days”, these are days in which you consume IsagenixIsaLean Shakes in place of a 240 calorie meal, other Isagenix supplements, and one meal that you prepare on your own. On occasion you will participate in “Cleanse Days”, you will not have the option to cook on these days.
Whether you decide to participate in the 30-day Cleanse or the 9-day Cleanse, you will be primarily having “Shake Days” and then restricted to a few “Cleanse Days” (depending on the length of your program). That being said, the only meal that is not purchased through Isagenix would be the 400-600 calorie meal on “Shake Days”. Below we have included a list of 5 of the most popular and delicious recipes for every time of the day!
High-Protein Isagenix Belgian Breakfast Waffles
Calories: 319 Calories Per Serving
- 2 Scoops of Isagenix IsaLean French Vanilla Powder
- ½ Cup of Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup of Almond Flour
- 2 Egg Whites
- Dash of Cinnamon
- First heat your waffle iron and spray it with a non-stick cooking spray
- Then, add the oats into a food processor or blender and pulse them until they become a fine consistency
- In a medium sized bowl, add the almond flour, oats, cinnamon, and French Vanilla powder and mix well
- Add the egg whites into the dry mixture one at a time and mix well
- Pour anywhere between ¾ of a cup to 1 cup of water into the mixture until the perfect waffle batter consistency is met
- Just avoid adding too much water and having a runny batter
- Once you have it, go ahead and pour the batter into the heated waffle iron and cook for about 3 minutes
- There you have your waffles! As far as toppings, you are allowed to add just about anything you want as long as you do not exceed the 600 calorie limit. Enjoy!
Chicken and Vegetable Lettuce Wraps
Calories: 127 Calories Per Serving
- ½ Cup of Grated Carrots
- ⅓ Cup of Grated Cheddar Cheese
- ¾ Cup of Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 125 g of Sweet Corn
- 1 tsp. Of Sweet Chili Sauce
- 6 Large Washed Lettuce Leaves
- Begin by draining the sweet corn and adding it into a medium sized bowl. Then add the grated carrots, grated cheese, and shredded chicken
- Combine the ingredients by tossing them until well mixed.
- Set out each of the 6 lettuce leaves and distribute the mixture on top of each leaf evenly.
- Drizzle an equal amount of the sweet chili sauce over each lettuce wrap.
- Roll it up, enjoy!
Calories: 189 Calories Per Serving
- 2 lbs. Of Cod
- 1 Tbsp. of Olive Oil
- 1 tsp. Paprika
- 1 tsp. Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp. Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Thyme
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Isagenix Greens
- ¼ tsp. Black Pepper
- Juice from 1 Lemon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Then spray a baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients together.
- Divide the 2 lbs of Cod into about 6 fillets. Place the fillets into the baking dish, pour olive oil over the fillets and the juice from a lemon.
- Coat the fillets evenly with the dry ingredients roast in oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until the fish is cooked.
Servings: 12 Servings
Calories: 50 Calories Per Serving
- 1 Scoop of IsaPro Vanilla
- 1/2 Cup of Oats
- 1 1/2 Bananas
- 1 Tbs. Honey
- 1/2 tsp. of Baking Soda
- 2 Eggs
- Begin by preheating oven to 350 degrees.
- In a bowl, begin by mashing up the bananas.
- Add in the eggs, baking soda, honey, and mix well.
- Once mixed, add in the oats and IsaPro Vanilla powder.
- Combine well and then pour into greased muffin pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked all the way through. Enjoy!
Chocolate Mint Ice Cream
Calories: 246 Calories Per Serving
- 1 Scoop IsaLean Shake Chocolate Mint
- 2 Frozen Bananas
- ¼ Cup of Milk
- 1 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- Bring out your IsaBlender of blender of any type.
- Add all of the ingredients at once and blend well for about 1-2 minutes.
- Place the mixture into a container and freeze for 1 hour. Enjoy!